Sunday School Schedule
- Nursery and Preschool Groups begin at 10:30am
- Elementary Groups begin at 10:45am
Vacation Bible School 2017
Children's Ministry Orange Program
- Our church exists to shine Christ’s light in our dark world. (Light=yellow)
- Families exist to display the heart of God to every generation. (Love=red)
- Together we make one powerful influence on a child’s life and out to the world.
- (Church + Family=Orange)
- That’s why our strategy for Children’s Ministry is called “Orange”.
Babies (3 months & older) & Toddlers
Through the tender nurturing of our trained care givers and purposeful play with young friends, our youngest are given a first impression of their loving heavenly Father.
3, 4 & 5 Year Olds
These precious ones are able to enjoy worshiping together through music and hearing Bible stories. Arts and activities enhance their learning. Of course, snack and recess times are also important in a preschoolers morning!
Our babies and preschoolers are building their spiritual foundations so that by the time they graduate to kindergarten they know these three basic truths:
- God made me
- God loves me
- Jesus wants to be my friend forever
Luke 2:52 “And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature and favor with
God and man” is our guiding vision and goal for our children."
Our strategy is to shape this identity through planting these truths in the heart of every elementary aged child:
- I need to make wise choices (wisdom)
- I can trust God no matter what (faith)
- I should treat others the way I want to be treated (friendship)
We have a large team of God and kid loving adults who work together each week to bring the great news of the gospel to kids in very creative, relational and relevant ways.
Many resources for families are available.
- Parent Cues & God Timecards are given out weekly for parents and kids to use to continue the learning and conversations at home.
- Studio 252.tv or Parent Cue app are on line resources for families.
- Marriage and parenting books to borrow.
Events throughout the year
- Quarterly “Friday Night Family Time"
- Summer Vacation Bible School
- Christmas Fair
- Nativity Play
- Easter Egg Hunt & Petting Zoo
- Mom’s Group (2nd & 4th Thursdays of every month)
- Marriage & Parenting Classes